With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
For the reinforcement of our team we are looking for a colleague in full time for the next possible time for the
Project Planning and Application Simulation Technology (f/m/d)
Your field of activity
- Design and test of digital twins of machines and plants
- Creation of behavioral models of complex machines and plant components
- Supporting customers in the introduction of virtual commissioning
- Preparation, organization and execution of workshops
- Completed university studies in computer science, software engineering, mechatronics, technical cybernetics, mechanical engineering or similar
- Interest in (real-time) simulation and virtualization in the field of robotics and mechanical and plant engineering
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. C++/C#)
- Independent, structured way of working and enjoy working in a team
- Interest in customer contact
Look forward to
- Exciting technical challenges
- Varied work in a great, highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes and promotion of your own innovative ideas
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
You are interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents with CV and short cover letter directly to email@example.com, stating a possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!