Measurement functions are an indispensable application for 3D simulation and enable a more efficient and precise creation of simulation models within ISG-virtuos without having to switch to a CAD tool.
The measurement data are collected during modeling and also during the running simulation. In this way, distances between moving bodies can be easily and quickly output and further used.
In addition to measuring distances and angles, the following tasks are also possible:
- Distance measurement between two object points
- Correct set measuring point
- Place measuring point freely in space
- Measuring the thickness of an object
- Star-shaped measurement
- Measure circle center
- Distance between two circle centers
- Processing measuring points and measuring results