In addition to content updates, the underlying framework has been completely replaced and especially the use on 'mobile devices' such as tablet and smartphones has been further improved.
- a significantly faster page load
- a menu bar that can be shown/hidden
- improved search (tip: duplicate tab in search results!)
- direct browsing of the content (in the menu: <-- [book] -->)
- immediate "printer-friendly" printing of the current page
Further operating instructions and tips can be found under "Notes on HTML5 documentation".
Note: If necessary, the new online documentation is not displayed correctly. In this case you have to clear your browser cache once. Of course, the manuals remain available as PDF in the download area.
Feel free to try them out, we look forward to your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.