As a technological leader in the field of simulation in mechanical and plant engineering, we offer our customers solutions to accelerate their projects and open up new digital business areas. We work together in interdisciplinary teams to continuously improve our products and services and, especially in our Product Placement team, to put them together in comprehensible and attractive packages and place them close to the customer.
To strengthen our ISG-virtuos team, we currently offer
Working student positions | Master's, Bachelor's and student research projects | Internships
3D software development simulation technology
Your field of activities
- Design and implementation of software for the real-time simulation tool ISG-virtuos with focus on real-time visualization, GUI and user interaction
- Integration, development and connection of solutions in the area of 3D visualization, 2D visualization, VR
- Integration and development in the area of physics simulation (collision control, material removal etc)
- Analysis, definition and traceability of requirements
- Test, documentation and integration of new software solutions
- Close interdisciplinary cooperation with colleagues and exchange with customers
- Studies in software engineering or computer science or comparable
- Interest in (real-time) simulation and virtualization in the fields of robotics and mechanical/plant engineering
- Ideally knowledge in object-oriented programming (e.g. C++, C#, Java), 3D visualization and interactive systems. Gladly seen: Knowledge in the areas of development with DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan; shader development, lighting models etc.; development of and dealing with game engines as well as user interface development with Qt
- Independent, structured way of working and enjoy working in a team
Look forward to
- Gaining experience in the topics of digital factory, digital twins and virtual commissioning - the topics of Industry 4.0
- Exciting technical challenges
- Working in a young, dynamic team and promoting innovative ideas of your own
- Flexible working hours
- Close proximity to the Unicampus Vaihingen and very good public transport connections
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen, free drinks)
Are you interested?
As a contact person, Dr. Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30 will be at your service. Alternatively, you may send your application documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!