We are looking for you!
With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
To strengthen our ISG-dirigent team we currently offer
Working student positions | Master's, Bachelor's and student research projects |
Development of automatic quality tests for real-time simulation (f/m/d)
Your field of activities
- Collaboration in current development projects for new simulation products in the area of virtual commissioning
- Conception and development of automatic test facilities for multi-control and multi-simulator systems
- Implementation of simulation experiments to evaluate the test capabilities
- Support with the optimization and automation of test processes
- Analysis and presentation of findings
- Studies in mechatronics, cybernetics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, software engineering or similar
- Interest in (real-time) simulation and virtualization in the fields of robotics and mechanical/plant engineering
- At best first experiences with CNC/PLC and fieldbus systems
- Independent, structured way of working and enjoy working in a team
You can look forward to
- Gaining experience in the topics of the digital factory, digital twins and virtual commissioning - the topics of Industry 4.0
- Exciting technical challenges
- Working in a young, dynamic team
- Promotion of innovative own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Close proximity to the Unicampus Vaihingen and very good public transport connections
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen, free drinks)
Are you interested?
As a contact person, Dr. Christian Scheifele will be at your service at T: +49 711 22992-30. Alternatively, you may send your application documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to meeting you!