With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
To strengthen our team we are looking for the next possible date in full time a
Training Manager Simulation Technology (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Coordination and execution of realization workshops: Analysis of the task with the customer (machine and plant manufacturer); elaboration of functional descriptions; conception and structuring of simulation models; coupling of the real control system with the simulation model; coaching of the customer during simulation model creation; commissioning of simulation models on the real control system.
- Topic related trainings
- Development of training concepts, elaboration of corresponding documents
- Close interdisciplinary cooperation with colleagues and exchange with customers
- Completed studies (mechatronics, mechanical engineering, automation technology, electrical engineering, technology education, technology management or similar)
- Distinct training and presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of technical interrelationships, functions and processes
- Ability to abstract complex functions
- Good knowledge of control technology
- Independent, structured approach to work and enjoy working in a team environment
- Gladly welcome: Previous knowledge in the area of simulation technology of plants or machines; knowledge in the areas of TwinCAT 3.1 and fieldbus systems (Profibus, Profinet, EtherCAT, etc.)
Look forward to
- Exciting technical challenges
- Varied work in a great, highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes and promotion of your own innovative ideas
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
Are you interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents with CV and short cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating a possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!