With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
To strengthen our team we are looking for the next possible date in full time a
Technical Editor Simulation Technology (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Responsible for the creation of technical documentation (e.g. installation instructions, functional instructions, help documents and documentation of program elements), mainly in German language
- Creation of documentation in close cooperation with the development department
- Coordination of translation of technical documentation, controlling of English terminology
- Creation of additional digital media to support and train the user
- Tracking of the editing and overall progress
- Good technical understanding and motivation to familiarize yourself with new subject matter
- Ability to work independently and creativity to help shape and develop existing projects
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of spelling and grammar of German and English language
- Knowledge of the standards and laws for creating technical documentation and the product liability law as well as knowledge of the use of professional editing systems (SCHEMA ST4) would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
You can look forward to
- Exciting technical challenges
- Varied work in a great, highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes, and support for innovative personal ideas
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
Are you interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents with CV and short cover letter directly to email@example.com, stating a possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!