With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, and ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides innovative software solutions. The company's products and solutions can be found in many industries such as automotive, factory automation, food, intralogistics, pharmaceutical and packaging. The company sells directly to end customers and, to a large extent, through machine and plant builders.
To reinforce the ISG-virtuos team we are looking for a full-time
Software Developer Real-Time Physics Simulation (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Design and implementation of algorithms and software for physics-based material flow and kinematics/dynamics simulation solutions
- Transfer of latest scientific findings into innovative solutions for ISG-virtuos
- Analysis, definition and traceability of requirements
- Testing, documentation and integration of new software solutions
- Close interdisciplinary cooperation with colleagues and exchange with customers
- Active participation in cross-company research and development projects
- Completed university studies in computer science, mathematics or physics or comparable education.
- Very good knowledge in the development of algorithms for physical-technical processes, e.g. computer-aided geometry, collision detection, dynamic systems, FEM
- Good knowledge in object-oriented programming (e.g. C/ C++)
- Knowledge in the field of numerical solution of ordinary/partial differential equations is an advantage
- Independent, structured way of working and enjoy working in a team
You can look forward to
- Exciting tasks in an increasingly international environment
- A future-proof job in an economically sound, owner-managed family business
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes, open doors and a cooperative atmosphere - freedom for personal and professional development
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
Are you interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents with CV and short cover letter, stating a possible starting date, directly to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!