With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, and ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides innovative software solutions. The company's products and solutions can be found in many industries such as automotive, factory automation, food, intralogistics, pharmaceutical and packaging.
Would you like to apply your technical expertise directly at the customer's site and work out the best solution for them from our portfolio?
In order to further expand the company's market position in Germany and worldwide, we are looking to strengthen the ISG-virtuos team with a full-time position at the earliest possible date.
Sales Engineer Simulation Technology (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Inspire our prospective customers with products and services around our simulation platform ISG-virtuos
- Implementation of customized simulation projects
- Technical consulting of our prospects and customers regarding licensing and implementation of our products
- Establishing contacts with potential customers, expanding the customer base and establishing long-term customer relationships
- Conception and implementation of product demonstrations of an individual nature or in the form of webinars
- Successfully completed studies as an engineer or industrial engineer
- Independent, organized working style and flexibility
- Confident and customer-oriented appearance, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Interest in market and industry developments
- Sales experience in dealing with industrial customers as well as explanation-intensive products or system solutions desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
You can look forward to
- Exciting tasks in an increasingly international environment
- A future-proof job in an economically sound, owner-managed family business
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes, open doors and a cooperative atmosphere
- Freedom for personal and professional development
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
Are you interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Florian Thomas at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents with CV and short cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating a possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!