With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
To strengthen our team we are looking for the next possible date in full time a
Research Engineer Simulation Technology (f/m/d)
Your field of activity
- Design and implementation of national and international research projects in the field of simulation-based development, system planning, testing, training and operation of production processes and plants on the basis of innovative virtual methods and tools, including virtual commissioning with ISG-virtuos
- Creation of solution concepts and integration of innovations as prototypes in ISG-virtuos
- Close cooperation with our developers and simulation experts, scientific staff of renowned research institutes in the field of the digital factory as well as market-leading machine and plant manufacturers
- Completed university studies such as software engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics
- Good knowledge in programming with C++, C# or Java for the implementation of innovative solutions
- Good knowledge in one or more of the areas of control engineering, modeling and simulation, commissioning of control systems
- Innovative spirit and initiative
Look forward to
- Exciting technical challenges
- Varied work in a great, highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes and promotion of your own innovative ideas
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
Are you interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents with CV and short cover letter directly to email@example.com, stating a possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!