With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987.
simulation technology. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore,
the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the
innovative software solutions to the mechanical and plant engineering industry.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time
Product Manager Test Automation (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Design, implementation, testing and maintenance of software for the test automation tool ISG-dirigent
- Analysis, definition and traceability of new requirements
- Supporting customers in the implementation of test automation
- Preparation, organization and execution of workshops
- Close cooperation with simulation experts, training and sales staff, scientific employees
- Renowned research institutes in the field as well as experts from market-leading machine and plant manufacturers
- Completed university education in one of the following fields: software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering,
- Mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Experience in software development for .Net Framework
- Experience in dealing with communication protocols such as OPC UA, TwinCAT ADS and similar.
- Gladly welcome: Knowledge in the fields of control and automation technology
- Independent, structured way of working, enjoys customer contact and working in a team
You can look forward to
- Exciting technical challenges
- Varied work in a great, highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes and promotion of your own innovative ideas
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and
- Health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
You are interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents wirh CV and short cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating a possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!