With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
To strengthen our ISG-solutions team we are currently offering
Working student positions | Master's, Bachelor's and student research projects | Internships
Modeling and simulation of production systems (m/f/d)
Your field of activities
- Construction and testing of digital twins of machines and systems
- Creation of behavioral models of complex machines and plant components with ISG-virtuos
- Support of customers in the introduction of virtual commissioning
- Preparation, organization and execution of workshops
- Studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, technical cybernetics, computer science, software engineering or similar
- Interest in (real-time) simulation and virtualization in the field of production automation
- Independent, structured way of working and enjoy working in a team
You can look forward to
- Gaining experience in the topics of the digital factory, digital twins and virtual commissioning - the topics of Industry 4.0
- Exciting technical challenges
- Working in a young, dynamic team
- Promotion of innovative own ideas
- Flexible working hours
- Close proximity to the Unicampus Vaihingen and very good public transport connections
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen, free drinks)
You are interested?
As a contact person, Dr. Christian Scheifele will be at your service at T: +49 711 22992-30. Alternatively, you may send your application documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!