With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
For the reinforcement of our ISG-kernel team we are looking for the next possible date in full time a
Development Engineer Software / Robotics (f/m/d)
Your field of activity
- Development of cross-technology and portable software packages in C / C++ for various real-time platforms (TwinCAT, VxWorks, RTX, INtime, Linux)
- Development of algorithms and functions for the control of CNC machines and robots
- Final tests of the control software on the machines
- Consulting and support of our customers
- Completed university studies such as computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mathematics; also career starters
- Enthusiasm for new technologies in the field of control engineering of machine tools and robots
- Basic knowledge of a programming language, preferably C/C++
- Innovative spirit and initiative
- Gladly welcome: Knowledge in the fields of control engineering/control engineering/numerics.
You can look forward to
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes
- Support for your own innovative ideas
- Exciting technical challenges
- Varied work in a great, highly motivated owner-managed company
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
Are you interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Roland Beeh at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents with CV and short cover letter, stating a possible starting date, directly to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!