With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
To strengthen our ISG-virtuos team, we are offering a working student position in the area of
Focus: Content Creation and Content Management
Your field of activities:
- Support in the creation of technical documentation (e.g. installation instructions, function instructions, help documents and documentation of program elements), mainly in German language
- Supporting the translation of technical documentation, controlling English terminology
- Information research
- Implementation of concepts for text creation according to customer and product requirements
- Support with proofreading and editing
- Degree in technical writing, humanities, communications or similar
- Confident handling of MS Office and ideally already some experience in (XML-based) editorial systems
- Affinity for technology in combination with the design of technical texts
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Independent, organized and precise way of working as well as flexibility and ability to work in a team
Look forward to
- Working in a young, dynamic team
- An open and collegial corporate culture
- Flexible working hours
- Close proximity to the Unicampus Vaihingen and very good public transport connections
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen, free drinks)
Are you interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30. Alternatively, you may send your application documents directly to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!