With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
To strengthen our ISG-kernel team, we are looking for a full-time
3D Software Developer Simulation Technology (f/m/d)
Your field of activity
- Design and implementation of software for the real-time simulation tool ISG-virtuos with focus on real-time visualization, GUI and user interaction
- Integration, development and connection of solutions in the areas of 3D visualization, 2D visualization, VR, collision control and material removal
- Analysis, definition and traceability of requirements
- Testing, documentation and integration of new software solutions
- Close interdisciplinary collaboration with colleagues and exchange with customers
- Completed university studies in software engineering or computer science
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. C++, C#, Java)
- Good knowledge in the areas of 3D visualization and interactive systems
- Gladly seen: Knowledge in the areas of development with DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan; shader development, lighting models, etc.; development of and working with game engines as well as user interface development with Qt.
- Independent, structured way of working and enjoy working in a team
You can look forward to
- Exciting technical challenges
- Varied work in a great, highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes and support for innovative ideas of your own
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
You are interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Christian Scheifele at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your application documents directly to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting you!