With a team of 70 employees, ISG has been a technology partner in the field of control and simulation technology since 1987. With ISG-virtuos for real-time simulation, ISG-dirigent for test automation, TwinStore, the online store for modular simulation models, as well as ISG-kernel for CNC, MC and RC control, ISG provides the mechanical and plant engineering industry with innovative software solutions.
To strengthen our team we are looking for the next possible date in full time a
IT Specialist (m/f/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Maintenance, monitoring and further development of existing IT structures (network, server, application software, telephone, backup)
- Planning and support for the expansion of our GiLab infrastructure (server, CI-CD test network)
- Design and implementation of network separation and introduction of an 802.1X based network protection concept
- Planning and implementation of Managed File Transfer (MFT) system for data exchange with customers
- Development of proactive security concepts against Ransomware
As an admin, you think 'outside the box' and are open to unconventional approaches, yet as a generalist you keep an eye on the 'big picture'. Together with the other IT colleagues, you expand and improve existing structures, are prepared to plan new and to introduce them successfully.
Your work environment
- On-Premise AD on Windows and Linux based servers
- HCL Notes infrastructure for mails, CRM system and own databases
- GitLab source code management with underlying CI CD "runner" (Docker) test infrastructure using ISG's own tools
- Workplace within a development area and close interdisciplinary collaboration with colleagues in this area
- Completed studies in the field of software engineering or computer science or completed training as an IT specialist
- Good Windows server and Linux knowledge
- Advantageous: previous knowledge in the area of HCL Domino/Notes (formerly IBM)
You can look forward to
- Exciting technical challenges
- Varied work in a great, highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes and promotion of innovative ideas of your own
- Attractive additional benefits (employer subsidy for canteen and public transport, free drinks, company health management and training in the neighboring STEP Sports & Spa)
Are you interested?
Please do not hesitate to contact Jörg Schneider at T: +49 711 22992-30. Or send your complete application documents with CV and short cover letter directly to email@example.com, stating a possible starting date.
We look forward to hearing from you!